Period Charm, Stylish Updates
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This beautiful Federation semi-detached residence, with rear lane access to off street parking, has been lovingly restored and enhanced by its current owners to create a home of surprising proportions and flexible spaces.
Offering 3 double bedrooms, soaring ceilings, period details such as cast iron fireplaces, stained-glass windows, separate formal lounge and restored original timber floors, plus a contemporary renovation with a handsome chefs kitchen, it offers potential buyers a truly wonderful opportunity to reside in one of the Inner West's most sought after suburbs.
Within the Summer Hill Public school catchment area and close to the wonderful atmosphere of Summer Hill village with its eclectic array of shops, restaurants , cafes and wine bars, this property also offers easy access to the train station, buses to the CBD and the inner west light rail.
- 3 double bedrooms, 2 with built ins
- Stylish extension with stunning kitchen with dining area
- Flexible living spaces with separate lounge plus open plan living/family room adjacent to the kitchen.
- Outdoor entertaining area with timber deck, built-in seating, grassed area and leafy outlook.
- Cleverly concealed internal laundry
- Off-street garaged parking with rear lane access.
- Roof storage
Council rates: $430/qtr
Water rates: $246/qtr approx
Land size 269 sqm
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.